- April 30, 2013 – Technology fails again for students taking Oklahoma state tests
- May 20, 2013 – Fallout of Oklahoma school testing glitch continues
- April 21, 2014 – Oklahoma’s school testing system disrupted for second time in two years
- July 1, 2014 – Oklahoma fires CTB/McGraw-Hill over online testing woes
- August 11, 2014 – Oklahoma AG Contemplates Lawsuit vs McGraw-Hill Over Testing Glitches
- June 5, 2015 – Oklahoma school officials unhappy with test scoring
Apparently, the same thing is happening in Alaska, so their Department of Education suspended testing for this year. Read the DOE releases below for more information.
- March 31, 2016 – Student testing in Alaska suspended
- April 1, 2016 – Alaska Department Cancels AMP and Other Computer-based Test
If our legislators agree to get rid of EOIs this session, perhaps we can move towards ridding the state of high stakes tests to avoid these issues.